Bergen, Morris, Sussex County NJ, Rockland County NY - as your affordable and practical professional organizer, we help you take your life back, compassionately, efficiently and with plenty of humor!
We understand that life and stuff happens. You should never feel ashamed for having let things go or get out of hand. As long as you recognize that you need help, you've taken that very important first step towards taking control of your sanity and your life.
We work with clients in apartments, condos, town homes and residential home owners.
- Are you a professional career woman who has way too many plates spinning above her head?
- Are you in the process of settling a loved one's estate?
- Are you going through a divorce and don't know where to start to pick up the pieces of your own life?
- Are you downsizing? Perhaps the kids have all left home, and it's time to move on?
- Are you in the process of moving? Packing, ultimately unpacking, and setting up home again?
- Are your closets, kitchen cabinets, attic and basement in need of some organizing love?
As an experienced Professional Organizer since 2009, we can assist you in sorting out paperwork, closets, clothing, toys, "stuff", and put it all in perspective for you as well as put everything in it's proper place. We also help you keep up the good work after we are done.
Our approach to organizing is what our clients appreciate most about us. Always friendly, understanding, always positive, never critical, and yes, with a good dose of humor!
HOME STAGING AND REDESIGN
Bergen, Morris, Sussex County NJ, Rockland County NY - as your home staging and redesign expert - we help you get the most profit from your home when you sell. If you just want a refreshing new look, we've got that covered for you as well. Our fees do NOT break the bank.
Whether you are looking to create a fresh space in your current home or your new home, or generate much needed curb appeal so you can sell your home for the highest possible profit with the least time on the market, our attention to detail and eye for color and concept are advantages you won't want to be without.
Home is everything. Regardless of whether you are staying or going, your space needs to be defined as YOURS, you have to "feel home" when you are there.
Maureen McCullough is a life long Bergen County NJ resident and is a Certified Professional Real Estate Home Staging and Redesign Expert.
- The longer your home sits on the market, the more you lose. Having it professionally organized and staged, marketed with professional photography, is a worthy investment toward increasing your profit potential.
- Most home buyers shop online before even considering to actually come to your home. Without expert staging and phenomenal pictures, you cannot possibly begin to realize the true potential of your home on the real estate market.
- Buyers need to be able to visualize living in your home. They need to visualize their aspired lifestyle and know that they can live that lifestyle the minute they walk into your home.
CAN I AFFORD AN ORGANIZER / HOME STAGER / REDESIGNER?
We like to be very upfront about our pricing, which is designed to NOT break the bank or to be anything other than totally affordable.
Our pricing is simple, straightforward and something our clientele is very comfortable with. It makes purchasing a "package" of time with us easy on the checkbook.
$45 per hour for the first 4 hours
$40 per hour 5 hours or more
$35 per hour 10 hours or more
What People Are Saying............
Our kids had left the nest, and we were confronted with many rooms in our rather large house that we had no idea what to do with. We had Maureen come in and evaluate our situation. She staged the main floor admirably, opening it up to a beautiful open concept plan without knocking down walls. Upstairs, we now have several beautifully decorated guest bedrooms, a totally refreshed bathroom, a sewing room for me, and a “man cave” for my husband. She also helped us reconfigure our landscaping and backyard garden. We don’t want to sell our home. But we did want to have our “castle” made more functional and attractive. Maureen accomplished this for us. Thank you so very very much!
Laurie B., Ridgewood NJ
Our condo here in Hackensack sorely needed help. Maureen helped us greatly with storage issues, and redecorated our baby nursery. She also brought her own brand of sense and sanity to our kitchen cabinets. Absolutely cannot thank her enough!
Miguel and Liza, Hackensack NJ
More testimonials here............
Latest from the Blog
Your garden is your outdoor sanctuary. There are plenty of affordable and chic ways to re-purpose household items into attractive and fun garden decor. Then sit back and watch those colorful flowers grow! We just love this picture from... Read More
Your bedroom should be a quiet, tranquil and peaceful place for you to relax and get a good night’s sleep. Redecorating your bedroom to capture this aura of beauty isn’t difficult, or expensive. The blues and beige tones shown... Read More
Redecorating and redesigning your family room can be fun and doesn’t have to be expensive. Repurpose items that you have that are in good shape. Purchase a few coordinating accessories. Choose a color scheme that is inviting, warm and... Read More
Bergen, Morris and Sussex County New Jersey – we are YOUR professional organizer who will help you sort out paper and document clutter, get you organized, and keep you organized. Sometimes our clients just have a difficult time organizing... Read More